Mark ChesterAgency Manager
• Mark Chester is originally from New Jersey
• He served honorably in the United States Air Force (USAF) for 16yrs
• While Serving the USAF he was awarded the Distinguished Graduate Award, Non Commission Officer Leadership Award and Multiple Medals for his service
• He entered the Financial Services industry in 1991 by way of Primerica Financial Services and was an instant success and received awards for production
• He partnered with Stewart Financial Services and American Classic Agency in 1999
• For his outstanding sales, service and leadership qualities, he was awarded the prestigious American Classic Excellence award and the American Classic Club Ring
• He is the operating manager of Annuity and Insurance Options Founded-March 2008
• Mr Chester has trained and managed several Insurance professionals over the yrs insuring them that the earning they make is prepayment of the future years of service they most provide
• Mr Chester enjoys serving and educating those he serves as clients to know the truth about Life Insurance and Safe retirement strategies…especially to those that are taking risks, even though it is okay to be risky.
• In 2011, Mr Chester Co-branded a book about the Financial Services Industry “Saving Middle America” Securing Financial Dreams. Author’s: Richard Rossi, Barbara Bolcavage and Anthony Stewart- A Highlight of the book-Understanding and using SAFE financial products even if you are taking financial risks
• Finally, Change itself may be difficult. But once we’ve changed, the change is easy.